Autor Thema: Abadar-Paladin  (Gelesen 2277 mal)

Beschreibung:

Sol

• Globaler Moderator
Abadar-Paladin
« am: 01. Juni 2012, 11:34:24 »
Ja, ich weiß, schon wieder ein Paladin-Topic wie furchtbar ;)

Ich hätte zu diesem speziellen Paladin ein paar Fragen:

Müsste man bei einem Paladin von Abadar den Kodex an diese spezielle Gottheit etwas anpassen in Bezug auf das Dogma Abadars? Ich stelle mir einen solchen Paladin etwas härter vor als andere Paladine, aber dazu komme ich gleich.

Könnte ein Paladin von Abadar in einer gesetzlosen Wildnis selbst über Bösewichte richten durch seinen Status als Paladin von Abadar? Wenn es (noch) kein offzielles Gericht oder Recht gibt, wäre ja der Paladin der einzige, der ein gerechtes Urteil im Namen Abadars über die Bösewichte letztlich sprechen kann.
"I am Grey. I stand between the candle and the star. We are Grey. We stand between the darkness and the light." (B5)

Sohn des Lichts

• Mitglied
Abadar-Paladin
« Antwort #1 am: 01. Juni 2012, 18:03:35 »
Im Faiths of Balance ist auf S. 27 der Codex für Abadar-Paladine aufgeführt bzw. das was über den Standard-Codex (der für alle Paladine gilt) hinausgeht.

Zitat
Paladins of Abadar
Of all the gods of balance, only one supports and promotes a holy order of paladins: Abadar. As the god of civilization and order, Abadar recognizes the value of holy warriors in advancing society's aims. His paladins follow the standard paladin code of protecting the innocent, acting with honor and honesty, and respecting lawful authority. In addition, an Abadaran paladin upholds the following creed.

- I am a protector of the roadways and keep travelers from harm. No matter their destinations or goals, if they are peaceable and legitimate travelers who harm no others on the road, I will ensure that they pass safely.

- Bandits are a plague. Under my will they will come to justice. If they will not come willingly before the law, where they can protest for justice in the courts, they will come under the power of my sword.

- Corruption in the courts is the greatest corruption of civilization. Without confidence in justice, citizens cannot believe in their countries, and civilization begins to disappear. I will root out corruption wherever I find it, and if a system is fundamentally flawed, I will work to aid citizens by reforming or replacing it.

- I am an aid to the markets. I ensure equitable trade between merchants and citizens. Theft on either side is intolerable.

- I make opportunities, and teach others to recognize them. When I aid others, I open the way for them, but will not carry them - they must take responsibility.

Ich hoffe das hilft dir weiter.

Sol

• Globaler Moderator
Abadar-Paladin
« Antwort #2 am: 01. Juni 2012, 18:30:20 »
@ Sohn des Lichts

Danke für die Informationen, die waren sehr hilfreich!
"I am Grey. I stand between the candle and the star. We are Grey. We stand between the darkness and the light." (B5)