Autor Thema: Paul S. Kemp "verschenkt" signierte Bücher  (Gelesen 1552 mal)

Beschreibung:

Zanan

• Mitglied
  • Pathfinder-Übersetzungsteam
    • Zanan's at the Gates
Paul S. Kemp "verschenkt" signierte Bücher
« am: 06. Dezember 2007, 11:01:52 »
Genannter Autor schickt euch eine Auswahl seiner FR-Bücher zu, wenn ihr flink genug seid:

http://paulskemp.livejournal.com/

Zitat
Open to anyone and everyone.

Please enter by placing your name in the comments to this post. Random drawing to take place at noon this Friday, December 7th.  I'll sign the books in accordance with your instructions. Perhaps they'd make a nice gift for someone or just a nice add to your collection.

I'll post the winners in a new blog entry on Friday and they can all email me to arrange the details (this eliminates the need for people to post their emails on this blog, since I know not everyone is comfortable with that).

Please enter only if you're willing and able to Paypal me the cost of shipping (about $6.00 to U.S. addresses; $10-15 to overseas addresses, but then the weak dollar is a boon to you these days :-)).

I will pick 19 winners. Express a preference in your comment for which book you'd like, should you win. I'll try to accomodate those wishes, but will use some combination of assignment and randomization if that won't work out exactly.

Anyway, here's what's up for grabs:

Five copies of The Halls of Stormweather;

Five copies of Shadow's Witness;

Five copies of Midnight's Mask; and

Four copies of the Resurrection hardcover (shipping on this might be a tad higher).

Good luck!
Ust, usstan elgg dos ...

Cease this tirade, take a breath, and think. Then you will realize, enemy of the Dark Elves, that my concern for your well being has always been, at best, limited.