Autor Thema: Erstes D&D 4.0 FAQ  (Gelesen 1498 mal)

Beschreibung:

Amurayi

• Mitglied
    • http://www.rpg-wiesbaden.de
Erstes D&D 4.0 FAQ
« am: 09. Juni 2008, 12:18:33 »
Von der WotC Customer Support Webseite:

Can a Fighter with a 12 Constitution still use scale armor?

The Armor Proficiency (Scale) feat requires a 13 Constitution, but all fighters gain proficiency with scale armor for free (regardless of the prerequisites).

Suppose a Fighter uses his Cleave Attack, dealing damage to an enemy adjacent to the attack target. Can he mark that adjacent enemy as well?

No.  Even if the adjacent enemy suffers damage, it was not the target of the attack, and cannot be marked.

If you wield a light shield, you can also hold an item as well, although you can’t attack with it.  What if that item is an implement?  Can you apply its implement bonus to your powers?  

No.  Using an implement to gain its bonuses is considered attacking with that implement. If  you wield a light shield and hold an implement in the same hand, you would not get the implement enhancement bonus to your powers, but you would still benefit from any property that the implement has.

If a power allows me to move myself or another creature a certain distance, must whatever’s being moved go the full distance?

No, these numbers are maximums; whomever controls the power can choose a lesser distance if desired.

On page 214 of the Player’s Handbook, some of the listed armor selections have a cost of “special.” What does this mean?

These types of armors are explained on page 212 of the Player’s Handbook. They are Masterwork armors and cannot be purchased.  They serve as the base armors for creating magic armors with higher enhancement bonuses. For example, if your hide armor is +4 or +5, it is Darkhide armor.  You would then use the base stats for Darkhide armor.  If the bonus was +6 or greater, it would be Elderhide armor.

How do magic items with the daily recharge feature work?

Items are limited by their different recharge features.  An item with a daily recharge feature can only be used once a day.  Characters are also limited, but in a different way.  Each character can only use a certain number of items with daily recharges each day – one for Heroic, two for Paragon, three for Epic.  Each time you reach a milestone, you gain one additional use of a magic item daily power.

What do I do if this entry has not answered all my questions about the Player's Handbook?

Contact Customer Service, they are ready to help!
http://wizards.custhelp.com/cgi-bin/wizards.cfg/php/enduser/std_alp.php
D&D im Raum Rhein/Main Wiesbaden: www.rpg-wiesbaden.de
"Piraten der Schwertküste" - Kampagnenlogbuch: http://forum.dnd-gate.de/index.php/topic,25299.0.html

Windjammer

• Mitglied
Erstes D&D 4.0 FAQ
« Antwort #1 am: 09. Juni 2008, 22:55:30 »
Verwehre mich gegen den Thread-Titel. Dies ist bestenfalls der zweite FAQ-Thread zur 4E.
Spoiler (Anzeigen)
A blind man may be very pitturesque; but it takes two eyes to see the picture. - Chesterton