Autor Thema: Wie man neue Mitspieler für seine Heimrunden durch die RPGA findet  (Gelesen 866 mal)

Beschreibung: Auszug aus Stephen Radney-MacFarlands Dragon Artikel

Amurayi

• Mitglied
    • http://www.rpg-wiesbaden.de
Hier ein Auszug aus dem aktuellen Artikel von Stephen Radney-MacFarland im Dragon, in dem er über die RPGA als gutes Mittel schreibt, um neue Spieler zu rekrutieren:

http://www.wizards.com/default.asp?x=dnd/dusg/2009June

Zitat
"I have to admit, though, that one of my all-time favorite ways to find new games is something I stumbled upon quite a while ago, and it has been part of my gaming life ever since -- the RPGA.

Now, before you RPG elitists snort and mumble things about tournament play, munchkins, or whatever imaginary crimes against gaming taste that you believe the network is guilty of (yes, I can see you through the screen), hear me out. With a network of thousands of gamers all playing D&D on a regular basis, the RPGA may be the best way to find a game and fellow gamers. Many groups meet in game stores, libraries, or community centers each week. While gamers can be a cliquish lot, members of the RPGA are always ready to fill out tables with new folk. Even if you're looking for a more traditional D&D group, you'll find many RPGA DMs who run their own home games and who may be looking for a new player or two. I've met some of my favorite table-mates and many lifelong friends through the RPGA. When I was younger, I moved often, and every time, the RPGA was there to help me quickly connect to local gamers and make sure I was rolling dice with a new batch of like-minded folk in record time.

This is another reason why the RPGA is one of the best gaming social networking tools out there. Because of the RPGA's structure, I can try playing D&D with a number of folk in my area, find the ones I really, honestly enjoy playing with, and then invite them to join a home campaign. The only problem I've found with this is that I typically know more people I enjoy playing with than I have seats around my game table, but that's a whole different sort of problem.

« Letzte Änderung: 04. Juni 2009, 03:32:29 von Amurayi »
D&D im Raum Rhein/Main Wiesbaden: www.rpg-wiesbaden.de
"Piraten der Schwertküste" - Kampagnenlogbuch: http://forum.dnd-gate.de/index.php/topic,25299.0.html

Kelon

• Mitglied
Wie man neue Mitspieler für seine Heimrunden durch die RPGA findet
« Antwort #1 am: 15. Juni 2009, 20:29:41 »
Da kann ich Matthias nur recht geben. Viele Leute denken Sie mailen einen an und schon sitzen Sie nächste Woche in einer Runde.  Auch wenn ich feste Runden habe, schaue ich auch  auf einen Con oder Gameday vorbei, sofern es die Zeit erlaubt. Dort trifft man auch Spieler mit denen man sich vorstellen kann in einer Heimrunde zu spielen. Vielleicht nicht sofort, aber wenn ev. aus der festen Runde einer wegzieht wird  ein Platz frei und man  erinnert sich an den einen oder anderen sympathischen Spieler vom Gameday.