Autor Thema: D&D Online Research Project (Marktforschungsprojekt von WotC)  (Gelesen 1486 mal)

Beschreibung:

Zechi

• Globaler Moderator
Das habe ich gerade auf EN-World gespotted:

Zitat
D&D on-line research project "We are conducting market research on Dungeons & Dragons. Plannerzone, Inc. has been retained by Wizards of the Coast to do some market research pertaining to Dungeons & Dragons. We are interested in talking to people who play, and are passionate about, D&D. We’re creating a private D&D blog just for this project and inviting players to join the discussion. We’ll ask everyone who agrees to participate and qualifies to visit the blog discussion for three visits over about ten days— on your own time. Overall, the online discussion will take about 2 hours over that week to ten days. If you’re interested in seeing if you qualify to participate, please email Sage Baker at sbaker12@austin.rr.com. She handles recruiting for Plannerzone. Please be assured there are no sales involved. This is strictly for research purposes only."
Planen ist alles, Pläne sind nichts.

Archoangel

• Mitglied
D&D Online Research Project (Marktforschungsprojekt von WotC)
« Antwort #1 am: 08. Juni 2009, 22:17:31 »
Huh ... was mag der Anlass sein? *ja gut ... ich bin ruhig*
In diesem Thread gibt es wunderbare Beispiele, dass Schulpflicht und Dummheit sich nicht ausschließen. (Tempus Fugit)

4E Archoangel - Love me or leave me!

Anita Blake

• Mitglied
« Antwort #2 am: 09. Juni 2009, 09:33:55 »
Das interessiert die doch wohl nicht wirklich, oder?
cogito ergo summ - dachte die Biene

DU#1229

• Gast
« Antwort #3 am: 09. Juni 2009, 09:35:21 »
Ich finde das einen (für die Wizzies großen) Schritt in die richtige Richtung.

Goemoe

• Mitglied
« Antwort #4 am: 09. Juni 2009, 10:04:10 »
Da hat irgendwer seinem Chef bei den Wotzis abends bei diversen Bieren im Pub ein 'Ok' abgerungen, erarbeitet ein paar Listen, die er dann freudig dem besagten Chef auf den Tisch legen darf und 3 Wochen später landet das ungesehen im Altpapier...  -_-

Zanan

• Mitglied
  • Pathfinder-Übersetzungsteam
    • Zanan's at the Gates
« Antwort #5 am: 09. Juni 2009, 11:00:10 »
"Sage" Baker ... t'looks like Rich doesn't have that much to do these days, has he?
Ust, usstan elgg dos ...

Cease this tirade, take a breath, and think. Then you will realize, enemy of the Dark Elves, that my concern for your well being has always been, at best, limited.

Windjammer

• Mitglied
« Antwort #6 am: 09. Juni 2009, 11:11:00 »
"Sage" Baker ... t'looks like Rich doesn't have that much to do these days, has he?
Yeah, and that sex change came in really handy too to keep a low profile, what with death threats in his ...err, I mean her ...daily mail and all that ("U blu up my relms! Sucka! Pafinder for da win!").
A blind man may be very pitturesque; but it takes two eyes to see the picture. - Chesterton

YRUSirius

• Mitglied
« Antwort #7 am: 09. Juni 2009, 12:31:38 »
Hehe.
"If you've done your job right, your players are going to tell the stories for years to come - long after the memory of the game mechanics that brought them to life fades into dead neurons."

Archoangel

• Mitglied
« Antwort #8 am: 09. Juni 2009, 17:55:46 »
Naja ... irgendwann müssen sie ja Daten für die 5E sammeln, oder?
In diesem Thread gibt es wunderbare Beispiele, dass Schulpflicht und Dummheit sich nicht ausschließen. (Tempus Fugit)

4E Archoangel - Love me or leave me!

YRUSirius

• Mitglied
« Antwort #9 am: 09. Juni 2009, 18:33:23 »
Quatsch. Für 4.5E.

Gruß,
YRUSirius
"If you've done your job right, your players are going to tell the stories for years to come - long after the memory of the game mechanics that brought them to life fades into dead neurons."

Wormys_Queue

• Mitglied
« Antwort #10 am: 09. Juni 2009, 19:49:35 »
Spielt doch keine Rolle, für was sie es machen. Allerdings würde mich interessieren, ob D&D in dem Kontext als Synonym für D&D oder als Synonym für die 4E gebraucht wird.

Ansonsten kann ich mir schlimmeres vorstellen, als den Kontakt zur Basis zu verbessern.
Think the rulebook has all the answers? Then let's see that rulebook run a campaign! - Mike Mearls
Wormy's Worlds