Autor Thema: Welcome new Venture-Captain of Düsseldorf!  (Gelesen 2473 mal)

Beschreibung:

MikeBrock

• Mitglied
Welcome new Venture-Captain of Düsseldorf!
« am: 25. September 2012, 02:29:21 »
I wanted to take a minute to welcome the new VC of Düsseldorf, Germany, Marcus Gföller. He will be helping promote PFS throughout the entire country until we can find additional VCs and VLs in other cities.

Welcome aboard!

And my attempt at German:

Ich wollte eine Minute dauern, bis die neue VC Düsseldorf, Deutschland, Marcus Gföller willkommen. Er wird helfen, zu fördern PFS im ganzen Land, bis wir zusätzliche VCs und VLs in anderen Städten finden kann.

Willkommen an Bord!

Hunter

• Mitglied
    • Savage Tide
« Antwort #1 am: 25. September 2012, 09:26:00 »
Good that you found someone, but please keep writing in English!

Your German translation makes no sense at all  :) (Have you used Google translate?)
Stopper der Grausamen Flut, Töter des Erben des Feuers, Vernichter der Kadaverkrone und Erlöser des Fluchs des Purpurthrons.

Xiam

• Mitglied
  • Mörder der 4E
« Antwort #2 am: 25. September 2012, 09:43:11 »
That comment was so unnecessary, Hunter, since your English is not that perfect, too :P

I think it's the gesture which counts, and it's a nice gesture of respect to at least try to say something in a foreign language. Americans have to fight the image that they can neither speak nor understand any foreign language (a fact that isn't true at all), and now here comes somene who trys to show his will and the first commenter criticeses him for not speaking perfectly. Well, I guess that's typical for Germans  ::)

The message is understood and in the end that's all what matters.

Anyway, congratulations for the first German VC. I'd love to be in the team, too, but with my lack of time and--more important--of Pathfinder rules that wouldn't be a good idea.
1984 was not supposed to be an instruction manual.

Lagrange

• Mitglied
    • http://www.rockfurt.de
« Antwort #3 am: 25. September 2012, 11:35:19 »
Cool!  :thumbup:
I hope you'll find more guys! Some more promotion for any roleplaying-system in this country would be useful!

By the way, we have a board for Conventions and Organized Play. In the past it was used mainly by RPGA/WPN, but there are some older Pathfinder-Ads as well. You find it here: http://forum.dnd-gate.de/index.php/board,58.0.html.

MikeBrock

• Mitglied
« Antwort #4 am: 25. September 2012, 16:01:51 »
Good that you found someone, but please keep writing in English!

Your German translation makes no sense at all  :) (Have you used Google translate?)

My apologies.  I pasted my English message into Google translate app and that is what it provided.
« Letzte Änderung: 25. September 2012, 16:03:27 von MikeBrock »

gmtigr

• Mitglied
« Antwort #5 am: 27. September 2012, 14:34:32 »
Hallo allerseits und danke für die Glückwünsche!

Ich bin sehr froh darüber, mit an Bord zu sein und hoffe, wir können die Pathfinder-Society auch den deutschen Spielern näher bringen! Mit einigen Interessenten für die VC-Posten anderer Städte sind wir bereits in Kontakt, aber wir suchen natürlich immer noch mehr! Wenn ihr also Fragen habt, das Interesse besteht, unkompliziert eine PFS-Runde bei euch zuhause oder im Lieblings-Laden eures Vertrauens zu leiten, oder wenn ihr wissen möchtet, wie ihr selbst als VC mithelfen könnt, wendet euch gerne jederzeit an mich! Idealerweise eine Email an gmtigr (at) web (pkt) de schreiben, aber auch Foren-PMs versuche ich, regelmäßig abzurufen.

Danke für den Hinweis auf das Unterforum für Organized Play! Ich werde dort auch einen Link auf die Ankündigung meiner ersten, regelmäßigen Runde posten!

Auf ein großes Abenteuer!

Marcus Gföller
Venture-Captain Düsseldorf
Pathfinder Society
http://paizo.com/pathfinderSociety