Autor Thema: Necromancer Games und Troll Lord Games  (Gelesen 898 mal)

Beschreibung:

Coldwyn

• Mitglied
    • http://www.dnd-gate.de
Necromancer Games und Troll Lord Games
« am: 30. August 2004, 10:29:30 »
 Hallo Gateler,

es wird inm letzter zeit immer auffällig und die neuen Releases bestätigen den Trend weiter:

- Necromancer Games und Troll Lord Games scheinen sich zum neuen Dream Team zu mausern.

Alle größeren Neuerscheinungen der letzten Zeit , egal ob Necromacer Games oder Judges Guilt, liefern über Troll Lord Games, kaum eine Neuerscheinungen wird mehr über Sword & Sorcery Studios publiziert, mit ausnahme von City State of the Invincible Overlord.

Hat hier jemand mehr Infos?

Coldwyn
Inhalltsstoffe dieses Beitrags: 50% reine Polemik, 40% subjektive Meinung, 10% ungenau recherchierte Fakten.

Talamar

• Administrator
« Antwort #1 am: 30. August 2004, 13:01:59 »
 Nein keine Ahnung. Vielleicht hat es damit zu tun das WW sich im Moment stark auf WoD konzentriert. S&S bringen ja auch nichtv iel derzeit. ICh habe das mal an meinen zuständigen Kontakt geschickt, vielleicht kann der was dazu sagen.
Against signatures!

Coldwyn

• Mitglied
« Antwort #2 am: 30. August 2004, 13:15:48 »
Zitat von: "Talamar"
Nein keine Ahnung. Vielleicht hat es damit zu tun das WW sich im Moment stark auf WoD konzentriert. S&S bringen ja auch nichtv iel derzeit. ICh habe das mal an meinen zuständigen Kontakt geschickt, vielleicht kann der was dazu sagen.
Wäre ja echt mal nett wenn dir da jemand helfen kann.

Der neue "Insider" sieht ein wenig dünn aus im Bereich d20 ....

wenn ich mir das hier noch dazu ansehe:
Zitat
I talked to MonkeyGod at Origins and they told me then that Frost & Fur was their last release. Financially, it didn't make sense to spend four times the effort and money to produce a roleplaying game that only sold a few hundred copies at best when they could make board games under their other name, Face 2 Face Games, at a fraction of the cost and have sales that numbered in the thousands. They also confirmed it again to me at Gen Con when they said Arms & Armor v3.5 would be the only 3.5 collection of weapons and armor because they were not going to do a 3.5 version of From Stone to Steel.

Of course, MonkeyGod isn't the only company no longer producing d20 materials. To my knowledge, Atlas only has one or two products in development and they are done with d20 supplements for the time being. AEG has no plans to do anymore one-word titles, instead doing Spycraft driven and Warlords d20 lines. Fast Foward is done completely. Living Imagination is done and is going back to focusing on their LARP business. Rumor (and I stress that word) has it that Fantasy Flight is done with their Legends & Lairs line for the forseeable future. There are also a couple of other companies on the bubble who I expect to call it quits in the near future.

As far as an official notice, don't hold your breath. I doubt any company will make a public announcement saying they are giving up. No one wants to admit defeat and many will probably try to get back in the game if things pick up again.

dann habe ich keine Ahnung was ich davon halten soll.
Inhalltsstoffe dieses Beitrags: 50% reine Polemik, 40% subjektive Meinung, 10% ungenau recherchierte Fakten.