Autor Thema: Polytheismus in den FR  (Gelesen 2372 mal)

Beschreibung:

Zanan

• Mitglied
  • Pathfinder-Übersetzungsteam
    • Zanan's at the Gates
Polytheismus in den FR
« Antwort #15 am: 24. August 2005, 16:39:40 »
 Wo wir gerade dabei sind ... http://boards1.wizards.com/showthread.php?p=7055138#post7055138' target='_blank'>WizBoardsfrage.
Ust, usstan elgg dos ...

Cease this tirade, take a breath, and think. Then you will realize, enemy of the Dark Elves, that my concern for your well being has always been, at best, limited.

Sword of Cyric

• Mitglied
Polytheismus in den FR
« Antwort #16 am: 24. August 2005, 21:26:08 »
 Und Ed's inoffiziele Antwort:
Zitat
However (weasel time), there will be exceptions, because in the endless game of one-up-god-ship that Faerûnian deities play, subtly struggling for supremacy over each other, dominance over intelligent races and events that affect their societies, and defense of personal portfolios, gods (and their loyal servant creatures) will often grant spells to mortals “out of the blue,” or under false pretenses, or whatever - - just to try to influence those events and achieve some unknown-to-mortals aim or temporary victory in the ongoing godly struggle. As I’ve said before, there are secrets about the gods I can’t yet reveal, but all of this boils down to: MOST divine casters get their spells by praying directly to a deity and serving that deity adequately (serve poorly, and your prayers may not be answered at all; serve superbly, and you may even receive extra magic), but A FEW divine casters may, for indefinite periods, receive spells when venerating only a cause, broad aspect, or even a dead or “the wrong” god.

Dude, don't taunt the god-killing abomination.

Zanan

• Mitglied
  • Pathfinder-Übersetzungsteam
    • Zanan's at the Gates
Polytheismus in den FR
« Antwort #17 am: 25. August 2005, 09:46:37 »
 Randbemerkung: Ed als Oberdesigner hat - nach den Worten der Wizards - das letzte Wort. Und wenn er das auf einem Board zum Besten gibt, dann ist das auch als Canon ansehbar. (Auch wenn viele es erst glauben wollen, wenn es gedruckt vor ihnen liegt.)
Ust, usstan elgg dos ...

Cease this tirade, take a breath, and think. Then you will realize, enemy of the Dark Elves, that my concern for your well being has always been, at best, limited.

Berandor

• Mitglied
  • Verrückter Narr
    • http://www.p-pricken.de
Polytheismus in den FR
« Antwort #18 am: 25. August 2005, 10:14:01 »
Zitat von: "Sword of Cyric"
Und Ed's inoffiziele Antwort:
Zitat
(serve poorly, and your prayers may not be answered at all; serve superbly, and you may even receive extra magic)
Das bestätigt, was ich immer geglaubt habe. Sehr schön.
Bitte schickt mir keine PMs hier, sondern kontaktiert mich, wenn nötig, über meine Homepage