Autor Thema: European DDM Championships  (Gelesen 1573 mal)

Beschreibung:

Llarbal

• Mitglied
European DDM Championships
« am: 22. Januar 2007, 12:26:27 »
Hi everyone, I'm a dutch DDM player and thought this might interest some, with German Nationals coming up soon.

Are you game?

On the 23rd and 24th of June the largest organised play event in Europe is coming to Manchester. If you’re game, you’ll be there playing against some of the best players in Europe for some of the best prizes. Win trips to Pro Tour Valencia, GenCon Indy, a place at the D&D Miniatures World Championships, flights and entry to the Vs Pro Circuit, a seat at the Magic UK Nationals 2007 or the cold, hard cash of the Dreamblade 1K.    

With over a thousand gaming seats each day, whatever your game is you’ll find it at Game. The following are just a brief selection of the major events on offer - visit the www.game07.eu website often to see what new and fun events are being planned!

Magic the Gathering™ Pro Tour Qualifier
Dungeons and Dragons Miniatures European Championship, 200pt, sealed and 500pt
Dreamblade $1k
Last, Last Chance, UK National Qualifier for Magic the Gathering™
European Open Tournaments in Star Wars Minis, Starship Battles & Axis and Allies
VS Master Challenge
Warcraft TCG Regionals Qualifier
Yu-Gi-Oh King of Games
Bloodbowl Tritex Challenge
Pokemon
Legend of the 5 Rings Storyline Event
Confrontation and AT43
Warmachine and Hordes

EberCon

If you’re into roleplaying, check out EberCon – the Con within a Con – for the very best in RPGA Organised Play featuring guest Eberron artists, writers and GM’s including Xen'drik Expeditions supremo Brian ‘Kiddoc’ Mackey’s 3D Dungeon Delve, where the more monsters you beat the more loot you win.

But that’s not all!

Game 07 Exhibitors include: Wizards of the Coast, Upperdeck, top UK Distributor Esdevium Games, Sabertooth, Black Library, Privateer Press, as well as top games shops such as Fanboy 3, Patriot Games, Eclectic Games and online singles traders Tritex and House Atreides. More and more exhibitors are signing up every day to bring you the very best organised play events ever in one place across one weekend.

But even that’s not all!

Our innovative demo voucher scheme allows you to try before you buy and then save a chunk of change from our participating traders.  

Visit www.game07.eu and register for entry tickets, tournaments, food and hotels. You can also pre-order limited edition Game 07 t-shirts for collection at the door!

And if that wasn’t enough…

Those who are game will also be able to see LARP in action, Fancy dress, meet fantasy authors, and attend a fantasy/SF film festival and much more…

We’re Game.

Are you?

Adkainen

• Mitglied
« Antwort #1 am: 20. März 2007, 13:48:06 »
hi Llarbal, please let me know if you are interested in the german nationals.

DDM they are on the 12th of may, you can contact me:

martinzimdars@surfeu.de

Adkainen

Llarbal

• Mitglied
« Antwort #2 am: 20. März 2007, 17:16:08 »
Hi Adkainen,

after losing to you so badly I'm not sure if I dare go :)

For the first time this year we will have our own Qualifier (Benelux qualifier). But I am interested were the german Qualifiers are, and maybe I can combine a few things, since I am maybe going to Bremen around that time.

Llarbal

• Mitglied
« Antwort #3 am: 20. März 2007, 18:40:08 »
Ah never mind, I've read the other post about the 'Meisterschaft'.

I'll see if I can attend, it'll be fun :D